With fall in full swing, there’s no better time to treat yourself to a refreshing skin pick-me-up! Whether you’re focused on crafting the perfect skin care regimen for the cooler weather, or you want to target specific concerns like pigmentation, redness, dullness or rough texture, we offer a variety of services that will leave you looking as young as you feel. Give your skin the protection it needs this season while reclaiming a radiant complexion.
Let’s take a look at some of our fall faves:
Intensely revitalize and renew your skin with the help of our high-quality chemical peels, which deeply exfoliate the outer layer of dead, dull skin cells to reveal the healthy, youthful skin underneath. Chemical peels provide benefits like brighter, clearer skin, improved tone and texture, diminished lines and wrinkles and reduced pigmentation irregularities. Plus, all this can be achieved with minimal downtime! We proudly offer the following chemical peels:
● VI Peel® is a medium-intensity peel that combines trichloroacetic acid (TCA), salicylic acid, phenol, vitamin C and tretinoin to exfoliate the upper layers of skin and reveal a healthier complexion.
● ZO® Skin Health 3-Step Peel features trichloroacetic acid (TCA), salicylic acid and lactic acid along with retinol cream which restores moisture to the skin while stimulating collagen production.
● ZO Skin Health Stimulator Peel combines lactic, citric and salicylic acid to intensely exfoliate while prompting collagen and elastin production. Considered a light peel, it’s suitable for all skin types and tones.
Reversing sun damage is easier than ever with intense pulsed light (IPL) photofacials, a non-invasive treatment that uses pulses of light to penetrate the skin, prompting skin renewal from deep within for dramatic results with little, if any, downtime. These photofacials also address a number of skin concerns such as age spots, sunspots, rosacea, dullness, uneven tone, broken capillaries, small veins, pore size and freckles, all while boosting new collagen and elastin production for a natural, youthful glow that lasts.
Clinical skin care
If you want to enhance results from your aesthetic treatments, treat yourself to a new product or even build a new skin care regimen, look no further than our wide array of clinical skin care products! Our selection of results-driven products from ZO Skin Health and AR Skin Care can address a variety of skin concerns such as acne, redness, lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores and excessive dryness or oiliness. Some top picks for fall include:
● Hydrating Cleanser from ZO Skin Health: A gentle cleanser is a must-have for fall, and this one is perfect for removing impurities while minimizing skin dryness and irritation.
● Illuminating AOX Serum from ZO Skin Health: This powerful product offers advanced, all-day environmental protection while restoring a healthy glow to dry, dull skin.
● Plump & Hydrate Lip Therapy, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 from AR Skin Care: Chapped lips begone! The ultimate lip protection, this product moisturizes the skin, replenishes collagen and even reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while repairing dryness.