New year, new you! We know it can be difficult to stick with new year’s resolutions, especially ones that require a lot of work — that’s where Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa comes in! If your goal is to achieve a slimmer, trimmer and more toned figure, we have a variety of treatments that can help you get there.
If areas of stubborn fat have hindered either your confidence or your progress, look no further than these body sculpting services to reinvigorate your goals:
As one of the most popular non-invasive fat reduction treatments, CoolSculpting Elite is the latest and greatest in CoolSculpting technology, allowing us to treat twice the fat twice as fast. This advanced iteration offers 20-25% fat removal per treatment session and 18% more coverage thanks to its dual applicators available in multiple shapes to fit your body’s natural contours. Through a process known as cryolipolysis, CoolSculpting Elite delivers precise cooling energy to fat cells beneath the skin, freezing and disabling fat cells in the targeted area.
- Treatment time: Approximately 35 to 75 minutes per session.
- Areas treated: Jawline (jowls), submental fullness (double chin), upper arms, bra fat, flanks, abdomen, back, underneath the buttocks and the inner and outer thighs.
- Number of treatments: Typically, one to three treatments are needed per targeted area.
- Timeline of results: While some patients notice initial improvements in just three weeks, you can expect to see optimal results after three months as your body flushes the dead fat cells from your body.
From the creators of CoolSculpting comes CoolTone non-invasive muscle toning, a quick, convenient treatment that works out your muscles as you lay back and relax. If you’ve been going to the gym and haven’t seen any improvement in your muscle tone and strength, CoolTone’s got you covered. With the ability to stimulate over 25,000 muscle contractions in a single session, you’ll experience results much faster than you could achieve with traditional exercise.
- Treatment time: Each session lasts only 30 minutes.
- Areas treated: Abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
- Number of treatments: For optimal results, we recommend a series of four to eight treatments spread out over the course of two to four weeks, with one to two rest days in between.
- Timeline of results: Results will vary for each patient, but many see improvements two to four weeks after their treatment series.
We’re proud to offer CellSound, a revolutionary body sculpting treatment that also offers skin rejuvenation benefits and relief from cellulite. What makes CellSound so unique is that it doesn’t use potentially invasive measures like cryotherapy, cavitation or liposuction — instead, it uses low-frequency sound waves and electrical field stimulation to revitalize the whole body on a cellular level. While other fat reduction treatments work by destroying fat cells, this treatment simply triggers the fat cells to release their lipid contents, converting it into consumed energy.
- Treatment time: At least 40 minutes per session.
- Areas treated: Almost anywhere on the body, including the abdomen, obliques, thighs, buttocks, knees, arms and more.
- Number of treatments: We typically recommend an average of six treatments over the course of several weeks, but we’ll help you determine your specific treatment regimen during your personal consultation.
- Timeline of results: Your results will be visible immediately after treatment, and with continued healthy lifestyle choices, these improvements can last for years to come.