The clinical skin care products offered here at Artisan’s Rejuvenation are specially designed to enhance and maintain the results of your skin rejuvenation treatments, allowing you to enjoy a healthy, vibrant glow for the long term!
Our clinically proven products are formulated with active ingredients such as retinol and antioxidants to provide the noticeable skin renewal you’re looking for. We carry:
- AR Skin Care
- ZO® Skin Health
- EltaMD® spray sunscreen
Medical-grade skin care products are formulated to improve a variety of common concerns, including:
- Redness and sensitivity
- Visible pores
- Lines and wrinkles
- Excessive oil and blemishes
FAQs: Clinical Skin Care Products in College Station, TX at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa
What kinds of products are available through the AR Skin Care line?
AR Skin Care is designed to help people enjoy healthy, beautiful skin regardless of their unique skin type and concerns. With that in mind, we offer a wide range of products, including:
- AHA / BHA Clarifying Cleanser: This everyday cleanser unclogs pores and promotes healthy cell turnover. It’s great for the face and body, and even helps prevent inflammation of hair follicles after laser hair removal treatments.
- Trinity Serum: This is an excellent daily antioxidant product, designed to even out blotchy redness for rosacea patients and decrease breakouts.
- Retinol Correcting Serum: This one is a must in anti-aging regimens. It’s the ideal strength for first-time retinol users or those sensitive to tretinoin.
- Tinted Mineral Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50+: This helps maintain healthy skin barrier function while protecting from harmful UVA and UVB rays and providing a sheer, healthy tint of color that blends with all skin tones.
- Plump & Hydrate Lip Therapy, Broad Spectrum SPF 30: This deeply moisturizes skin while supporting healthy collagen production, improving the appearance of fine lines on the surface of the lips. It also improves softness and texture, repairing dryness.
- Clinical Peel: Our variety of medical-grade chemical peels feature all-trans-retinol complex.
What should I know about ZO Skin Health?
ZO Skin Health offers a comprehensive approach to creating and maintaining healthy skin for anyone, regardless of age, skin type or unique skin condition. ZO products can help you correct sun damage and hyperpigmentation, prevent new skin damage and protect against future damage. ZO formulates innovative products designed to optimize skin health based on cutting-edge developments in skin care technologies, unique product delivery systems and exclusive formulations. Shop online at [link].
What should I know about Epionce?
Epionce is an evidence-based professional product line sold exclusively to physicians and other licensed skin care professionals to ensure you receive a comprehensive and effective skin care program that is tailored to your specific skin care needs and goals.
Visit www.epionce.com to learn more about Epionce and their entire skin care line. When you create a personal account, you can order products and have them shipped directly to your door without paying shipping. We would be happy to provide you with that code! Call our office at 979-200-4833 for additional information.
What active ingredients are used in clinical skin care products?
Our selection of medical-grade products features many essential nutrients and ingredients your skin needs for long-term healing and rejuvenation. Some of these ingredients include: hyaluronic acid, retinol, antioxidants, salicylic acid, vitamins A, C and E, green tea extract, kojic acid and many more.
How will I know which skin care products are right for me?
Our passionate and knowledgeable aesthetic experts are ready to work closely with you during your personal consultation to analyze your skin and determine the best products and regimen to help you reach your immediate and long-term goals.
How can I get started with clinical skin care products at Artisan’s Rejuvenation?
It all starts with a personal consultation, so call us at (979) 704-6879 today or request a consultation online!