Want to know the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? Aesthetic treatments at your favorite medspa (that’s us!). We know we’re a bit biased, but the way we see it, aesthetic services are gifts to yourself that keep on giving. After all, every day feels amazing when you love the way you look!
Without further ado, here’s a look at two of our favorite self-care treatments for bringing out your radiant best all year long.
This February, be your own valentine by treating yourself to:
HydraFacial MD® — for an intense complexion refresh with zero downtime.
If you’re interested in enjoying brighter, clearer, more evenly toned skin with diminished pore size, smoother texture, improved elasticity and firmness and more, you’ll love HydraFacial MD. What most people don’t realize is just how high-tech and results-driven this acclaimed skin resurfacing technology truly is. HydraFacial MD is performed in a series of five steps:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™: The Active-4™ serum is applied, removing dead skin cells and impurities from the face.
- Vortex-Peel™: A concoction of salicylic and glycolic acid called GlySal™ is used to exfoliate skin like a chemical peel without irritation or downtime.
- Vortex-Extraction™: The patented Beta-HD™ is used to suction the pores, removing any additional impurities and dead skin cells that surfaced during steps one and two.
- Vortex-Boost™: Facial products are administered, depending on the client’s unique skin type and cosmetic concerns.
- Vortex-Fusion™: An Antiox+™ serum containing antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid is applied to the skin.
Did you know this entire process can be completed in as little as 30 minutes and delivers immediate benefits? But it gets better: We also offer a wide range of add-on services, tailored to your exact needs, to boost your results:
- Brightalive® — by ZO® Skin Health — skin brightener clinically proven to increase luminosity, visibly improve skin clarity and fade the appearance of dark spots for a brighter, more even complexion
- Britenol® — intensive spot corrector
- Celluma — medical-grade LED light therapy
- Dermabuilder — age-refining peptide complex designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity
- AccuVein®, a laser device that illuminates superficial vessels under the skin to help the injector navigate around those vessels
- Natural supplements which help minimize bruising
- Laser therapy to alleviate bruising after injection
- Dermaplane — exfoliation of dead skin cells and fine vellus hairs using a sterile blade
- Facial massage
- Regen GF — proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair and provide hydration.
- Rozatrol® — by ZO Skin Health — serum for red, sensitized skin that works to reduce excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties provide ultra-mild exfoliation to encourage cellular turnover and reduce the signs of premature aging.
If HydraFacial MD or another medical-grade facial sounds right for you, be sure to book your appointment with our expert facialist Elvia Garcia before our appointment calendar fills up!
Dermal fillers — for a fuller pout, replenished volume and smoother, younger-looking skin!
If you’re looking for the best injectors in town to help you turn back the clock, you’re in the right place! At Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa, Medical Director Dr. Ricardo Pocurull, a certified master-level injector, and Physician’s Associate, Catie Catrupe, an advanced-level injector, use state-of-the-art technology to help administer the most effective treatments while minimizing your downtime. For example, we proudly offer AccuVein®, a laser device that illuminates superficial vessels under the skin to help our injectors navigate around vessels. We also offer natural supplements to help minimize bruising, as well as laser therapy to alleviate bruising after injection. In addition to providing the highest level of injectables treatments, Artisan’s Rejuvenation also offers the widest selection of fillers so your every need can be addressed. Whether you’re looking to plump your pout or sculpt and lift your cheekbones, we can help you achieve your precise aesthetic goals with incredible precision and ease.
Are you ready to be your own valentine this year and treat yourself to the joys of smoother, brighter, younger-looking skin? Get started on your glow by calling us at 979-704-6879 or requesting a consultation online today.